Article, Workshop and Written Lecture
about Alexander Technique
In this part you can find links to materials on the net
A lecture by F.M Alexander from 1935
In 1935 F.M Alexander gave a lecture in a college for physical education In Bedford, part of the lecture can be read here
The lecture was translated into Hebrew by Many Levi.
The annual F.M. Alexander memorial lecture
A summary of a workshop held in San Francisco in 1995
A non published article from 1976 On Getting a Pupil’s Head to go Forward and Up.
At the end of this lecture Macdonald names five characteristic Of Alexander Technique.
A short article about what Alexander Technique is in the point of view of Walter Carrington
Frank Pierce Jones
- This lecture on Alexander Technique was given in 1975.
- Articles about the Alexander Technique for musicians.
- Frank Pierce Jones on Dewey and Alexander
Summary of Article About Alexander Technique
- The complete guide to Alexander Technique is the most extensive guide for Alexander Technique on the net. It is organized and arranged by topics
- Summary of articles from the ATI arranged by subjects
Alexander Technique musician and Music
- Articles intended to musicians from the complete guide to Alexander Technique.
- Summary of articles dealing with Alexander Technique for Musicians
- For this topic it is recommended to read the articles of Frank Pierce about Alexander Technique for Musicians.
Alexander Technique and Science Research
- Scientific articles conducted over the years on Alexander Technique from the complete guide to Alexander Technique
- In the pages of the study from the STAT you can read a review on past studies conducted on Alexander Technique, also recommended the last studies conducted on the Technique
- The teacher Chloe Stallibrass examined the connection between Parkinson disease and getting lessons in Alexander Technique (pdf file). You can read a short review of this study (pdf)
In the same context also interesting to read a few of her ideas (pdf), on how best to teach Alexander Technique to Parkinson diseased patient.